It's been an exciting summer with Hanne Paine, Walter Perry, Thomas Turnbull, and Eric Goldhagen upgrading the Open Green Map platform. All of us have been pitching in with Hanne leading the upgrading process. You can see from the images that everyone, from board members to Rowan University GeoLab to interns, tech advisors and friends pitched in!
Much of the actual work took place behind the scenes. Our platform's base map was upgraded to Google API 3, and paving the way toward diversifying the base map, each site's info window has been consolidated into a single page. Improved forms for making the maps and adding sites, routes and areas rounded out the summer tasks.
In the images:
Center: Upgrade goes live!: Hanne Paine,Thomas Turnbull and John Daniels
1. Walter Perry, Aaron Reiss, Emily Saltz, Wendy Brawer and Hanne Paine
2. Board Reunion: Dorothy Dunn, Jaimie Cloud, Sara Tucker, Thomas Turnbull, Taylor Baybutt, Emily Saltz, Hanne Paine, Marissa Feinberg, Katherine Tiddens and Bob Zuber
3. Rowan GeoLab: John Reiser, Hanne Paine and Katrina Shand
4. Saturday Session: Hanne Paine, John Daniels, Thomas Turnbull and Liz Barry
5. Walter Perry, Hanne Paine and Eric Goldhagen
6. Mobile Lunch: Aaron Reiss, Hanne Paine, Taylor Baybutt, Willow Rook, Emily Saltz and Alexander Butterwick
(most photos by Wendy Brawer)